One lucky Texan gets access to the best music and entertainment events in Austin in 2016. For only $25 you can purchase a raffle ticket for your chance to win. 100% of the proceeds benefit KLRU-TV, Austin PBS. Support your public television station for a chance to be the BIG DEAL today!
Be sure to buy your BIG DEAL tickets by January 6, 2017. That's when ticket sales close. Don't miss your chance!
It's a year full of prizes, all awarded to one winner, including:
2 3-Day VIP Passes to the 2017 Austin City Limits Music Festival
2 Music Badges to the 2017 SXSW Conference
2 VIP 4-Day Tickets to 30th Old Settler's Music Festival, April 20-23, 2017
2 Producers Badges to the 2017 Austin Film Festival
4 Passes to an Austin City Limits Season 43 taping
2 Passes to the 2017 Texas Tribune Festival
2 Badges to the 2017 ATX Television Festival
2 Tickets to the 2017 Austin City Limits Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
2 VIP Passes to the 2017 KGSR Blues on the Green Season
2 Fan Passes to the 2017 Moontower Comedy and Oddity Festival
2 Tickets to 'Brian Wilson presents Pet Sounds: The Final Performances' show at ACL Live at The Moody Theater, May 13
...who will win it all. Total value of the prizes is $9,110, but being the BIG DEAL for an entire year is priceless.
The winner will be notified on Wednesday, January 20, 2017.
All proceeds from this raffle benefit KLRU-TV, Austin PBS.
This raffle limited to Texas residents only.
1. TO ENTER. Between November 14, 2016 at 10 a.m. through the earlier of (i) 12:00 pm. on January 6, 2017 ("Entry Period"), entrants may enter KLRU's The Big Deal ("Raffle") by (a) purchasing a raffle ticket from an authorized employee or agent of KLRU for $25 payable to KLRU and (b) completing a registration form which will include the purchaser's name, complete address, city, state, zip code, e-mail address (if available), and telephone number. Tickets may also be purchased over the internet. Internet purchase will also require a $25 payment to KLRU and completion of the registration form.
2. SPONSOR. The Raffle is sponsored by the KLRU, a Texas non-profit corporation (the "Sponsor"). All decisions of the Sponsor are final.
3. CONDITIONS. All eligible entrants may only enter via the ticket purchasing methods as described above. Incomplete entries are void. By entering, entrants acknowledge and affirm compliance with these official rules including all eligibility requirements. All entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. Neither Sponsor nor advertising and promotion agencies are responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information, or any other error or malfunction, or late, lost, illegible or misdirected entries. Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. No copies, facsimiles or reproductions of entries will be accepted.
4. DETERMINATION OF WINNER. A random drawing of a single ticket will be conducted on January 13, 2017 from among all eligible entries received. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received. The winner will be notified by telephone, mail, and/or email. The winner will be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility and release, which must be completed and returned within four (4) days of issuance of notification, or an alternate winner will be selected. Any attempt to deliberately damage the content or operation of this Raffle is unlawful and subject to legal action by the Sponsor or its agents.
5. PRIZE. The prize includes all of the following: two Music Badges 2017 SXSW Conference, two 3-Day VIP Passes 2017 Austin City Limits Music Festival, two VIP 4-Day Tickets to 30th Old Settler's Music Festival April 20-23, 2017, two Producers Badges to the 2017 Austin Film Festival, two Tickets to 'Brian Wilson presents Pet Sounds: The Final Performances' show at ACL Live at The Moody Theater on May 13th, four Passes to an Austin City Limits taping - Season 43 (four passes to an ACL taping. Tapings are held as artists' schedules permit, and taping dates are often scheduled on short notice. Access is General Admission Seating on stage level. Subject to limitations based on capacity. Passes may be split over 2 performances.), 2 passes to Passes to the 2017 Texas Tribune Festival, two Badges to the 2017 ATX Television Festival, two Fan Passes to the 2017 Moontower Comedy and Oddity Festival, two VIP Passes to the 2017 Blues on the Green Season, two Tickets to the KLRU ACL Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony in 2017.
6. ELIGIBILITY. The Raffle is open to legal residents of the State of Texas, United States, who are physically located in the State of Texas, United States and who are 18 years of age or older as of November 1, 2016. The Raffle is void where prohibited. Employees and Directors of the Sponsor and their immediate families are not eligible to win the prize. Immediate family is defined as, through either blood or marriage, one degree of familial relationship (including in-laws and step-family), such as your spouse, your siblings, your parents, and your children. Immediate family does not include other family members (including in-laws and step-family), such as grandchildren, grandparents, nieces, or nephews.
7. TAXES. All applicable federal, state and local tax associated with winning the prize in the Raffle will be the sole responsibility of the winner. The winner shall be provided a 1099 form for income tax purposes because the value of the prize exceeds $500.
8. LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY AND DISCLAIMERS. SPONSOR, ITS EMPLOYEES AND ITS DIRECTORS WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR OR LIABLE TO ANY PRIZE WINNER, WINNER'S FAMILY OR ESTATE FOR ANY SUBMISSIONS OF ENTRIES THAT ARE LOST, LATE, ILLEGIBLE, DAMAGED, INCOMPLETE, OR INCORRECT. SPONSOR CAN, AT ANY TIME IT CHOOSES, WITHOUT RECOURSE, DECIDE TO TERMINATE OR MODIFY THE RAFFLE IF THE INTEGRITY OF THE RAFFLE APPEARS TO BE COMPROMISED. IF THE RAFFLE IS CANCELLED, ALL MONIES PAID FOR RAFFLE TICKETS WILL BE RETURNED TO ENTRANTS. DECISIONS OF THE SPONSOR RELATED TO THE WINNER, INTERPRETATION OF OFFICIAL RULES, AND OTHER MATTERS RELATED TO THIS RAFFLE ARE FINAL. SPONSOR MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY NATURE WITH RESPECT TO THE RAFFLE OR THE PRIZE, WHETHER IN RESPECT OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, SATISFACTORY QUALITY OR OTHERWISE. ENTRANTS ACKNOWLEDGE THAT, EXCEPT AS SPECIFICALLY SET FORTH HEREIN, SPONSOR HAS NOT MADE AND DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR GUARANTEE, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN FACT OR IN LAW, RELATED TO THE RAFFLE OR THE PRIZE. ALL ENTRANTS, BY ENTERING, AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES. BY ACCEPTING THE PRIZE, WINNER AGREES TO RELEASE SPONSOR, ITS DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS OR AGENTS, FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY, LOSS OR PERSONAL OR PROPERTY DAMAGES ARISING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY OUT OF, OR IN CONNECTION WITH, THE AWARDING, RECEIPT, ACCEPTING, USING OR MISUSING OF THE PRIZE OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY PRIZE-RELATED ACTIVITIES.
9. TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER. SPONSOR IS NOT AFFILIATED WITH SOUTH BY SOUTHWEST, THE AUSTIN CITY LIMITS MUSIC FESTIVAL, OLD SETTLER’S MUSIC FESTIVAL, AUSTIN FILM FESTIVAL, THE TEXAS TRIBUNE, THE ATX TELEVISION FESTIVAL, KGSR, BLUES ON THE GREEN, ACL LIVE AT THE MOODY THEATER, AND THE MOONTOWER COMEDY AND ODDITY FESTIVAL (THE "PRIZE MAKERS"). THE TRADEMARKS, LOGOS AND PRODUCTS ARE THE PROPERTY OF THE PRIZE MAKERS, AND SPONSOR DOES NOT IN ANY WAY CLAIM TO REPRESENT OR OWN ANY SUCH RIGHTS OF THE PRIZE MAKERS. THE PRIZE MAKERS DO NOT OWN, ENDORSE OR PROMOTE SPONSOR OR ANY OF SPONSOR'S WEBSITES.
10. GOVERNING LAW. This Raffle is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws. All disputes surrounding the Raffle and any prize awarded hereunder will be subject to the substantive laws of Texas. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
11. GENERAL. Winner consents to the use of his or her name, biographical information, photographs and/or likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without additional compensation, except where prohibited. Sponsor reserves the right to verify eligibility qualifications of the winner.