Total value of the prizes is $6,900. Deadline to enter is 12:00 pm Thursday, September 14, 2017. Winners will be notified on Friday, September 15, 2017. All proceeds from the raffle benefit KLRU-TV, Austin PBS. Limited to Texas residents only.
For any questions, please contact Laura Villagran Johnson at email@example.com or 512-471-3101.
1. TO ENTER. Between August 14 at 9 a.m. through the earlier of (i) 12:00 pm. on September 14, 2017 or (ii) when 400 tickets have been sold ("Entry Period"), entrants may enter KLRU's ACL All Access ("Raffle") by (a) purchasing a raffle ticket from an authorized employee or agent of KLRU for $100 payable to KLRU and (b) completing a registration form which will include the purchaser's name, complete address, city, state, zip code, e-mail address (if available), and telephone number. Tickets may also be purchased over the internet. Internet purchase will also require a $100 payment to KLRU and completion of the registration form.
2. SPONSOR. The Raffle is sponsored by the KLRU, a Texas non-profit corporation (the "Sponsor"). All decisions of the Sponsor are final.
3. CONDITIONS. All eligible entrants may only enter via the ticket purchasing methods as described above. Incomplete entries are void. By entering, entrants acknowledge and affirm compliance with these official rules including all eligibility requirements. All entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. Neither Sponsor nor advertising and promotion agencies are responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information, or any other error or malfunction, or late, lost, illegible or misdirected entries. Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. No copies, facsimiles or reproductions of entries will be accepted.
4. DETERMINATION OF WINNER. A random drawing of a four (4) tickets will be conducted on September 15, 2017 from among all eligible entries received. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received, not to exceed 400 entries. The winner(s) will be notified by telephone, mail, and/or email. The winner will be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility and release, which must be completed and returned within four (4) days of issuance of notification, or an alternate winner will be selected. Any attempt to deliberately damage the content or operation of this Raffle is unlawful and subject to legal action by the Sponsor or its agents.
5. PRIZE. The prize package includes all of the following: two 3-Day VIP Passes 2017 Austin City Limits Music Festival weekend one or two (selection of weekend at the choice of the winner), two tickets to the Austin City Limits Hall of Fame Induction & Celebration on Wednesday, October 25th, two Passes to each Austin City Limits taping held in October (Tapings are held as artists' schedules permit, and taping dates are often scheduled on short notice.).
6. ELIGIBILITY. The Raffle is open to legal residents of the State of Texas, United States, who are physically located in the State of Texas, United States and who are 18 years of age or older as of August 1, 2017. The Raffle is void where prohibited. Employees and Directors of the Sponsor and their immediate families are not eligible to win the prize. Immediate family is defined as, through either blood or marriage, one degree of familial relationship (including in-laws and step-family), such as your spouse, your siblings, your parents, and your children. Immediate family does not include other family members (including in-laws and step-family), such as grandchildren, grandparents, nieces, or nephews.
7. TAXES. All applicable federal, state and local tax associated with winning the prize in the Raffle will be the sole responsibility of the winner. The winner shall be provided a 1099 form for income tax purposes because the value of the prize exceeds $500.
8. LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY AND DISCLAIMERS. SPONSOR, ITS EMPLOYEES AND ITS DIRECTORS WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR OR LIABLE TO ANY PRIZE WINNER, WINNER'S FAMILY OR ESTATE FOR ANY SUBMISSIONS OF ENTRIES THAT ARE LOST, LATE, ILLEGIBLE, DAMAGED, INCOMPLETE, OR INCORRECT. SPONSOR CAN, AT ANY TIME IT CHOOSES, WITHOUT RECOURSE, DECIDE TO TERMINATE OR MODIFY THE RAFFLE IF THE INTEGRITY OF THE RAFFLE APPEARS TO BE COMPROMISED. IF THE RAFFLE IS CANCELLED, ALL MONIES PAID FOR RAFFLE TICKETS WILL BE RETURNED TO ENTRANTS. DECISIONS OF THE SPONSOR RELATED TO THE WINNER, INTERPRETATION OF OFFICIAL RULES, AND OTHER MATTERS RELATED TO THIS RAFFLE ARE FINAL. SPONSOR MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY NATURE WITH RESPECT TO THE RAFFLE OR THE PRIZE, WHETHER IN RESPECT OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, SATISFACTORY QUALITY OR OTHERWISE. ENTRANTS ACKNOWLEDGE THAT, EXCEPT AS SPECIFICALLY SET FORTH HEREIN, SPONSOR HAS NOT MADE AND DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR GUARANTEE, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN FACT OR IN LAW, RELATED TO THE RAFFLE OR THE PRIZE. ALL ENTRANTS, BY ENTERING, AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES. BY ACCEPTING THE PRIZE, WINNER AGREES TO RELEASE SPONSOR, ITS DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS OR AGENTS, FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY, LOSS OR PERSONAL OR PROPERTY DAMAGES ARISING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY OUT OF, OR IN CONNECTION WITH, THE AWARDING, RECEIPT, ACCEPTING, USING OR MISUSING OF THE PRIZE OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY PRIZE-RELATED ACTIVITIES.
9. TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER. SPONSOR IS NOT AFFILIATED WITH THE AUSTIN CITY LIMITS MUSIC FESTIVAL. THE TRADEMARKS, LOGOS AND PRODUCTS ARE THE PROPERTY OF THE PRIZE MAKERS, AND SPONSOR DOES NOT IN ANY WAY CLAIM TO REPRESENT OR OWN ANY SUCH RIGHTS OF THE PRIZE MAKERS. THE PRIZE MAKERS DO NOT OWN, ENDORSE OR PROMOTE SPONSOR OR ANY OF SPONSOR'S WEBSITES.
10. GOVERNING LAW. This Raffle is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws. All disputes surrounding the Raffle and any prize awarded hereunder will be subject to the substantive laws of Texas. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
11. GENERAL. Winner consents to the use of his or her name, biographical information, photographs and/or likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without additional compensation, except where prohibited. Sponsor reserves the right to verify eligibility qualifications of the winner.