Produced by BBC World News, THE IDEAS EXCHANGE pairs business leaders from around the world to discuss the current business landscape and reveal the secrets to their success. In each episode, two leading business figures - each representing a different industry - sit down for a free-flowing conversation about their experiences running a global organization. The dialogue covers broad topics from globalization to industry-specific issues. They share lessons learned, the influences behind their decisions, their major regrets, their predictions and their greatest hopes for the future. In-between, dynamic field reports capture the stories behind the success of each business.
Visit the Website: http://www.bbc.com/exchangingideas
- Wednesday, October 8th at 4:00 PM on KLRU Q
- Wednesday, October 15th at 4:00 PM on KLRU Q
- Wednesday, October 22nd at 4:00 PM on KLRU Q
- Wednesday, October 29th at 4:00 PM on KLRU Q
- Wednesday, November 5th at 4:00 PM on KLRU Q