COOKING WITH JULIE TABOULIE is an inspiring culinary exploration into the world of Lebanese and Middle Eastern cuisines. The Finger Lakes region of New York state serves as the picturesque backdrop for the series, and its local farms, farmers markets and vineyards furnish the fresh food and heart-healthy ingredients used in each episode. COOKING WITH JULIE TABOULIE prepares and presents a variety of Old World family recipes, including malfouf (a Lebanese-style stuffed cabbage), sayadeyeh (a fish and rice dish) and harissa (a semolina-based yogurt) using tried-and-true techniques. Each episode delivers this seemingly out-of-reach food in an accessible way, encouraging viewers to make and master these distinctive and delicious dishes at home.
Visit the Website: http://www.julietaboulie.com
- Sunday, December 22nd at 7:30 AM on KLRU Create
- Sunday, December 29th at 7:30 AM on KLRU Create
- Sunday, January 5th at 7:30 AM on KLRU Create
- Sunday, January 12th at 7:30 AM on KLRU Create
- Sunday, January 19th at 7:30 AM on KLRU Create
- Sunday, January 26th at 7:30 AM on KLRU Create