Jonathan Bird's Blue World is a family-oriented television series hosted by dynamic marine naturalist and underwater photographer Jonathan Bird. The format is magazine style, with half hour episodes containing 3 segments. The segments will encompass a variety of subjects, including stories about animals, marine research and researchers, underwater exploration and recent discoveries. The stories always have an underwater theme and feature stunning underwater photography. The program follows the adventures of Jonathan as he attempts to learn about the underwater world and the creatures that live there. He is both the host and one of the cameramen, so his camera's perspective is part of the adventure, and the narration is in the first person, from his point of view.
Visit the Website: http://www.blueworldtv.com/
- Sunday, March 23rd at 8:00 AM on KLRU Q
- Sunday, April 13th at 8:00 AM on KLRU Q
- Sunday, April 20th at 8:00 AM on KLRU Q
- Sunday, May 4th at 8:00 AM on KLRU Q
- Sunday, May 11th at 8:00 AM on KLRU Q
- Sunday, May 18th at 8:00 AM on KLRU Q