Jonathan Bird's Blue World is a family-oriented television series hosted by dynamic marine naturalist and underwater photographer Jonathan Bird. The format is magazine style, with half hour episodes containing 3 segments. The segments will encompass a variety of subjects, including stories about animals, marine research and researchers, underwater exploration and recent discoveries. The stories always have an underwater theme and feature stunning underwater photography. The program follows the adventures of Jonathan as he attempts to learn about the underwater world and the creatures that live there. He is both the host and one of the cameramen, so his camera's perspective is part of the adventure, and the narration is in the first person, from his point of view.
Visit the Website: http://www.blueworldtv.com/
- Sunday, August 23rd at 8:00 AM on KLRU Q
- Sunday, September 13th at 8:00 AM on KLRU Q
- Sunday, September 20th at 8:00 AM on KLRU Q
- Sunday, September 27th at 8:00 AM on KLRU Q
- Sunday, October 4th at 8:00 AM on KLRU Q
- Sunday, October 11th at 8:00 AM on KLRU Q