Art Lesson: Asymmetry. Asymmetry is used in art to describe a relation between two things where the first has a relation to the second, but the second cannot have the same relation to the first. Wyland depicts asymmetry in his emperor penguin painting. Wyland Tip: 97.5 percent of all the water on earth is undrinkable seawater. Of the remaining 2.5 percent, nearly two-thirds is locked up in polar ice caps. The remaining third is all ours, except half of that is considered polluted by most international standards.
Visit the Website: http://wylandartstudio.com/
Episode #111 / Length: 26 minutes