It’s no secret that Texas is big. Alright, more than big. Texas is HUGE!! And exploring Texas ain’t no small vacation, it’s a lifetime endeavor. But what if you only have one day? Well that’s where we come in. From the well-known landmarks to the completely obscure dives and hideaways – and all within a day’s reach. The Daytripper is a multi Emmy-award winning travel program aimed at inspiring folks to get out and explore the Lone Star State and to show folks that beauty and adventure is closer than they imagined. Whether the destinations are truly a day trip away or further, The Daytripper is sure to entertain with Chet Garner’s historical reenactments, costumes, and almost bottomless stomach as he travels Texas and sees the history, outdoors, and food that every town (big or small) has to offer.
Visit the Website: http://www.thedaytripper.com/
- Thursday, August 25th at 8:00 PM on KLRU
- Sunday, August 28th at 8:00 AM on KLRU Create
- Sunday, September 4th at 8:00 AM on KLRU Create
- Sunday, September 11th at 8:00 AM on KLRU Create
- Sunday, September 18th at 8:00 AM on KLRU Create