It’s no secret that Texas is big. Alright, more than big. Texas is HUGE!! And exploring Texas ain’t no small vacation, it’s a lifetime endeavor. But what if you only have one day? Well that’s where we come in. From the well-known landmarks to the completely obscure dives and hideaways – and all within a day’s reach. The Daytripper is a multi Emmy-award winning travel program aimed at inspiring folks to get out and explore the Lone Star State and to show folks that beauty and adventure is closer than they imagined. Whether the destinations are truly a day trip away or further, The Daytripper is sure to entertain with Chet Garner’s historical reenactments, costumes, and almost bottomless stomach as he travels Texas and sees the history, outdoors, and food that every town (big or small) has to offer.
Visit the Website: http://www.thedaytripper.com/
- Tuesday, April 11th at 12:30 AM on KLRU Create
- Saturday, April 15th at 12:30 AM on KLRU Create
- Tuesday, April 18th at 12:30 AM on KLRU Create
- Saturday, April 22nd at 12:30 AM on KLRU Create
- Tuesday, April 25th at 12:30 AM on KLRU Create
- Saturday, April 29th at 12:30 AM on KLRU Create