Volcanoes are among the most spectacular and powerful forces on our planet. They create new land, change landscapes and destroy civilizations, but more than two billion years ago, they also breathed life into our world. From the ocean abyss to snow-covered summits, this ambitious series paints a detailed picture of the struggles and amazing intimacy required to survive around volcanoes. Spectacular scenery provides the backdrop for the extraordinary animals and plants that have learned to juggle with fire. Fragile and engaging, these creatures teach us lessons in survival in a world as fascinating as it is dangerous.
- Tuesday, January 20th at 8:00 PM on KLRU Q
- Tuesday, January 27th at 8:00 PM on KLRU Q
- Tuesday, February 3rd at 8:00 PM on KLRU Q
- Tuesday, February 10th at 8:00 PM on KLRU Q
- Tuesday, February 17th at 8:00 PM on KLRU Q