The Kitchen Diva! Prepares a Special Cole Slaw for Juneteenth
The Kitchen Diva! is Angela Shelf Medearis, a successful author, motivational speaker, and the complete cook in this context. This low-sugar cole slaw recipe is very easy to make, and even easier to consume! It calls for:
- a head of cabbage;
- a carrot or two, finely chopped;
- two apples, one green and one red;
- a stalk of celery, minced;
- a couple cloves of garlic, minced;
- a red bell pepper, chopped;
- and a sweet onion, minced.
The hot dressing calls for:
- a cup of apple cider vinegar;
- a half cup of vegetable oil;
- mustard, dill, Italian seasoning, black pepper and salt to taste.