Mosquito Control Tips
by John Dromgoole
Find breeding places and empty water. Check gutters, patio furniture, potted plant containers. Anywhere that collects even a few drops of water encourages breeding.
Products to help control
- Mosquito Bits and Mosquito Dunks. They contain Bti (Bacillus thuringienis israelensis) that will not hurt beneficial wildlife, pets, or you. Throw a few bits up into gutters or wherever water collects.
- YardSafe Insect repellent granules (cedar)
- Dr. T’s Mosquito Repelling Granules (active ingredients: lemon grass, mint and garlic oil)
- Amazon Lights Garden Incense Sticks (with citronella and rosemary)
- Mosquito Barrier (garlic spray)
Canyon Creek Soap Company
Pet Herbal Armor by All Terrain
Article Type: List