Arugula and Pear Salad with Citrus Vinaigrette
- 1/3 cup freshly squeezed grapefruit juice
- 1/3 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Salt to taste
- ½ pound arugula, rinsed and torn
- 1 pear, cored and sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
Combine salad dressing ingredients in a jar and shake well. Divide arugula into five servings and top with pear slices, bell pepper and walnuts. Drizzle dressing over salads and serve.
Makes five salads.
Article Type: Tip