There’s just a week left of KLRU’s Spring Fund Drive, which means time is running out to donate toward one of the limited ticket packages we’re offering this season. Tickets are going fast—don’t wait and risk missing out!
Starting this month PBS favorites will be live in our community. KLRU brings the world to your neighborhood, straight from the livingroom to the stages of Austin! Five world class shows are coming to The Long Center and ACL Live at The Moody Theater.
Make a gift now and we’ll thank you with your choice of tickets. Enjoy an evening of live entertainment and know that your donation allows this community-supported public television station to thrive.
• Learn about this bestselling author’s approach to holistic well being and personal transformation with Deepak Chopra on March 31.
• Don’t miss the arresting voice of the multi-talented songwriter, pianist and guitar player Brandi Carlile as she tapes Austin City Limits on April 10.
• Catch Joe Bonamassa, widely acclaimed as one of the greatest guitar players in the world, as he tours around his newest album Blues of Desperation on May 25.
• Witness the deep influence of Nat “King” Cole on display in jazz talent Gregory Porter as the two-time-Grammy winner performs from his fifth album on June 20.
• Experience Killer Queen, named “Worldwide Best Tribute Band”, as they recreate the brilliant music and magical stage presence of the real Queen on July 28.
Won’t you join us for a live performance? Help KLRU move toward our $220,000 goal with your gift today. Think of how important KLRU is to you and the rest of our neighbors. From Wild Kratts to Nature, to Overheard with Evan Smith and NewsHour, this is a space where there is something for everyone, no matter age or background. It’s a great time to show your support for KLRU this spring!