This is it! Are you ready to #AmplifyATX and #YourKLRU?
KLRU and more than 600 Austin area non-profits are amplifying Austin to help raise $9 million for Central Texas in just 24 hours. And KLRU has made it a goal to raise $50,000 by 6pm tomorrow. Your gift during Amplify Austin will help us meet our goal and build a more informed, connected and educated community.
So what are you waiting for? See the impact your gift can have on Central Texas today:
- $50 = 1 hour PBS KIDS programming, like Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood
- $150 = 1 Indie Lens Pop-Up screening in libraries and other neighborhood spots
- $250 = ½ hour of trusted public affairs programming, like PBS NewsHour
- $500 = 1 tablet loaded with PBS KIDS apps for a local summer STEM program
- $1,000 = 1 hour of arts, drama & cultural programming, like Masterpiece
And help spread the word on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram – repost, retweet and regram KLRU’s Amplify Austin social media posts! Use #YourKLRU to show your support for public television in Central Texas and help expand our reach.
Thank you for amplifying your community-supported public television station, YOUR KLRU!