Amplify Austin is just around the corner, March 8-9, and your support is vital for KLRU to be able to engage with and share our impact with the Central Texas community while raising $40,000 in just 24 hours. Your voice as one of our dedicated members is needed and I am asking for your help!
Consider becoming a personal fundraiser during Amplify Austin. It’s really easy…all it takes is just a little bit of time and your enthusiasm for KLRU and your favorite PBS programs! So, you may be asking yourself: What’s in it for me and why should I help fundraise for KLRU and Amplify Austin?! Well, for one, engaging your friends and family during Amplify helps raise awareness of the impact that KLRU serves right here in Central Texas through quality public television and vital community services. We also have some pretty sweet prizes to offer our fundraisers…
– UT Press Book / first 4 to receive 5 donations
– Clay Pit Gift Certificate / first 2 to raise $200
– (2) ACL Taping Passes / first 2 to receive 10 donations
– (2) Hall of Fame Passes / first 2 to raise $350
– (1) ACL Weekend Pass / first to receive 20 donations
You can win multiple times! Sign-up is easy, plus we created a toolkit to guide you through the personal fundraising process, just sign-up to receive! Here’s how to get started:
- Go to KLRU’s Amplify page — AmplifyATX.org/klru
- Once on our page, click “Create a Fundraising Campaign” button on the right hand side, adjacent to scrolling photos.
- Create a donor/fundraiser account for ease of tracking your donations and managing your fundraising pages. Please provide name, email, and password in order to submit information.
- Then click the tab “My Fundraisers” upon entering newly created account. From this tab, click ”Create a Fundraiser” to start campaign profile.
- Upload all information needed for a complete Fundraiser Profile. Once all information is uploaded, click “Submit Fundraiser for Approval.”
- Profile(s) must be approved by KLRU for it to be active and public facing and ready-to-share.
- Allie Kandell will approve as they come in, you can always email her directly to expedite the approval! email@example.com
- Fundraising Page Fun Facts:
- Fundraisers receive a confirmation email when a gift has been made during the giving day on their fundraising page. The donor to their page receives a tax receipt when their gift has been processed.
- Fundraisers also have backend access to basic donor information on donors that have contributed on their page. This is important for personal thank you notes and tracking. KLRU also has access to all of that donation information and donor data as it relates to individual fundraiser pages.
- Fundraisers’ goal thermometer WILL move once pledges have been made! So get them scheduled so that you are in the lead on the first day.
Your voice truly matters, thank you for your continued support!