Summer is here and we’re celebrating the imminent arrival of the Central Texas heat by kicking off our June pledge drive. We need to raise $100,000 in the next 10 days so we can provide over 35,000 hours of free, high quality programming each year in the areas of education, arts & culture and public issues to everyone in Central Texas. With your gift of support, we have some wonderful ways to thank you, including some fabulous ticket offers and a number of fantastic books from UT Press, our pledge drive partner!
- Donate $300 for two prime seat tickets or donate $400 for two prime B stage tickets to Michael Buble at the Frank Erwin Center on August 3rd.
- Donate $250 for two tickets to America’s Test Kitchen Live! at the Long Center on August 13 or donate $365 to attend the Meet & Greet and cookbook signing with Chris Kimball after the show.
- Donate $200 for 1 Lonestar badge to the Austin Film Festival October 23-30, 2014 and On Story: Screenwriters and Their Craft, Austin Film Festival’s book of conversations with renowned, award-winning screenwriters.
- Donate $6 ongoing per month or $72 for Basic Texas Birds, a must-have resource for both beginning and experienced birders.
- Donate $15 ongoing per month or $180 for From Uncertain to Blue, a beautiful book or photographs depicting small-town Texas life.
- Donate $5 ongoing per month or $60 for Lone Star Sleuths, an anthology of Texas crime fiction.
- Donate $10 ongoing per month or $120 for Let the People In: The Life and Times of Ann Richards, this hardback book offers a nuanced, fully realized portrait of the first feminist elected to high office in America and one of the most fascinating women in our political history.