Award-winning documentary series Arts In Context (AIC) is seeking an unpaid student intern to assist with production office duties and social media management. AIC internships provide students with valuable one-on-one training and mentorship and real-world knowledge of TV and documentary production. We offer challenging educational opportunities to undergraduate and graduate students.
Although Arts In Context internships are unpaid, students may be awarded academic credit for their work here. While students are not required to receive academic credit, Arts In Context internships are open only to those enrolled in an accredited college or university
- Available at least 2-3 days per week for office hours (at least 12 hrs a week)
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Must be proficient in using Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Google Docs.
- Strong communication skills.
- Creative and Flexible.
- Willing to also take on day-to-day office duties.
- Provides administrative support to the Producer
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Mac and Photoshop proficiency.
- Ability to navigate the internet for quality research
- Organizing screenings and other AIC events
- Work directly and effectively with producers to complete all tasks with accuracy and professionalism.
- Scout locations and assist producers on set with interview shoots
- Final Cut Pro and Adobe Creative Cloud
- Familiarity with WordPress.
- Previous experience with documentary filmmaking or online media a plus
- Passion for the Arts and Public Television.
Arts In Context is an arts documentary series exploring the process of creation through collaboration and the condition of living and working as an artist. By spotlighting visual arts, dance, music and culture, we hope to pique curiosity and inspire people to learn more about a subject, visit an exhibition, attend a performance or create and share something beautiful of their own and facilitate the dialogue between artists and audiences. To learn more about us, visit artsincontext.org
If interested in an internship, please send a resume to Mario Troncoso at firstname.lastname@example.org.