KLRU-TV, Austin PBS seeks a full-time Communications Project Manager to help create systems and processes to track and manage the planning and development of regular communications for the station and ensure key timelines are met. You will create reports about project successes and failures and make sure goals are met within budget. The Communications Project Manager will also help guide key annual projects, assist in the promotion and presentation of marketing and fundraising campaigns, KLRU programming, local productions and community events.
Key functions and attributes:
- Establish and maintain processes and systems to manage documentation and other project assets for a variety of ongoing as well as one-off projects.
- Develop and monitor project timelines and milestones and give updates on status.
- Work collaboratively with Community Engagement and other staff to coordinate and communicate with colleagues to ensure the efficient flow of work.
- Ensure the quality of all finished materials and data prior to distribution.
- Draft summary reports on key initiatives.
- Possess strong organizational skills.
- Must be able to handle details of many projects at one time.
SUBMIT RESUME & COVER LETTER WITH SALARY REQUIREMENTS TO:
Human Resources, Attn: Melanie Blackman (email@example.com)
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 7158, Austin, TX 78713-7158
Fax: (512) 233-5818